Even the knowledge of my own fallibility cannot keep me from making mistakes. Only when I fall do I get up again

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blues!

I sit in the dark
I sit on the blues
I wander into memories
I wander on my intrigues

I ask myself why I am here
I ask myself when I will be through!
I get no answers but
but more and more to rue!

"what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
" -melody

I have millions of thoughts!
broken bashed to the end
I try to repair them
but end up crushing them,into them!

"and you could have it all
my empire of dirt
" -melody

I yearn to be you,with you....... be me!

"if I could start again
a million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way
" -melody



2 comments:

Shreya said...

Look out and find more sweet friends they won't leave you on any bend.

Irmãos de luz said...

new friend!
: )