Even the knowledge of my own fallibility cannot keep me from making mistakes. Only when I fall do I get up again

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

lullaby

there is a lull around
voices speak but I am lost
my mind not clear -
confused views and memories-
gasping for a stroke of air
midst smoke and fire..


where is me, my vision, my journey?
that long clear road meeting the horizon!
what am I searching,grabbing running?
why is there a broken spectacle? 


a lull in my head,
a walk to the horizon,
a walk together,
the voices around,
smiling faces, different views,
unbridled mind-
A vibrant ME!




3 comments:

Shreya said...

You should write more may be few more words than in poems. You'd sure write good articles.
Btw I just replied your comment on my blog. :) c ya

Prashant Pillai said...

I read these interesting line on one of my friend's blog:
"Penitents of the spirit have i seen appearing. They grew out of the poets."

ha ha..
that may be the reason I am a poet! :D

well mind and its intrigues appeal to me..and the best way to express them is through poems..so I am more into poetry..

well to write on wordly topics,I need someone to give me a topic and force me to write.. :)

anyways thanx for the view..
maybe I would write more with more words and better topics..

adios
:)

Shreya said...

welcome :) i would keep commenting you write poems or worldly topics. Happy blogging.