Even the knowledge of my own fallibility cannot keep me from making mistakes. Only when I fall do I get up again

Friday, March 11, 2011

..


There is Your whisper, Your silhouette!
but no where i find You..
I still feel You
so close I am to You
I wish I could steal You...

"You will keep talking to me
and I will sit and see...
never disturbing the moment
will just hold the innocence.."

I wont again ever run away..
then have the reasons anyway
I don't regret what ever happened
though I wish someway..
it can be undone...

Walking along the stream...
in the sand  bare foot
You were  my only dream
and then i will take a rest...

all these talks will go on..
I know its past and all gone
crowded may be but
will meet the world all alone

There are mistakes
i wont repeat..
but it is the basic me...
I cant cheat
may be again... if I see You..
and by grace I get u..
I am not sure I wont lose You!

You are the soft touch of,
morning light!
You are the love that embraces
every night!
I have learnt just the obsession
and never wish You in my possession!

better I am left with my passion
like a wanderer of the sea
wishing the land with every season
and going away just like me..

No comments: