Even the knowledge of my own fallibility cannot keep me from making mistakes. Only when I fall do I get up again

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blindfold

There is chill in the air,
there is coldness in heart,
the blood is freezing,ceasing a flow..

The mind is a battlefield;
a fight between the 'Saints of love'
riding on the horses of Utopian past
and 'Demons of Reality' who fly around..
on multiplying "wings" of never ending realizations and imaginations

The life seems so still,so never moving!
The eyes are faltering, they won't listen
my knees weak, but I am running
shackles, they just won't break...
I fall down, am hallucinated!!

There is a 'Corona' , it seems so beautiful
a vague image....'You'!!
I am soothed, I feel good, the Saints seems to have there way!

But the Demons get new wings:they are flying across..
much mightier much stronger..
the Saints are falling, the blood has ceased,m chokin!!
the 'pain' makes me plead to the "Angel"..it fades away n away!

My world bursts into flames!!!
The Saints have gone, the Demons have taken their place...
My mind is conquered,but it seems in peace; the Demons
giving me strength, the shackles breaking!
I feel stronger and clearer,the Demons coming closer;the voice screams:
"..... You lived a lie"

My eyes wide open, I can see a new " world"
Its so beautiful,its good!
I look for demons and there are only Saints
The voices keep telling me:
" A Blindfold my son, its over.....
the Saints have won.... :)"



2 comments:

Shreya said...

".....You lived a lie" ???

Prashant Pillai said...

ya for the situation m imagining here,things have not went so perfect! and hence some things seems to be lies!

:)