Even the knowledge of my own fallibility cannot keep me from making mistakes. Only when I fall do I get up again

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Its so unbeleivable the way life humbles you and make you realise the grave realities of life and brings one closer to oneself,,
I can remember the days when I could just say "I give a damn" and move on so easily and uncaringly to any body and anything.Now is a phase when I am humbled ;to people around me,to my outlook,to my control of myself,anger etc..all seems to be in a slow state when I am slowly flowing inside me..the grave reality to fathom is its me and me; my destination and further looks so unfathomable,,Life is the biggest teacher,,

"And what can life be worth if the first rehearsal for life is life itself?" - Milan Kundera

1 comment:

Shreya said...

Hi you have been tagged.
Visit http://simplyshreya.blogspot.in/2012/04/tagged-post.html