Even the knowledge of my own fallibility cannot keep me from making mistakes. Only when I fall do I get up again

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

a walk together!!!!!!! nt quite

we started a walk
a walk together....
i could see clouds,heavens riding me......
elated..forgot the thrns of life....
hurt bt assured of tat soothing hand...

m bleeding...but cant find sumone...
a sound apart says m with u!!! move on!!!
i giv a thought bt m happy...moving on..

galores!!! m so happy....
i cld remember only her face...
jst want to hld her tight..
we bth shld be elated..

a sound apart....m happy ...move on!!!
m happy!!! i need to be!!! she's my love....
i move on.........!!!1

m looking for her!!!n here she comes..
i tell her!!we walk together!????
she laughs...m thre always..
y r u so stupid!!!!

i feel stupid!!! n i move on...
i can see her njoying , laughing....
m happy for her.....
she is in pain....i wish
i cld takeit all on me...
xpecting her to look at me!!!....

i move on!!! walking together....
together wit a void.....
bt walking together....

- prashant(greymater)

No comments: